Like Wesley Lynch, I do believe that there has not been enough coverage of candidates that will soon be elected, but, unlike her, I believe that the politicians that should be covered are the people running for governor. This has not often been the case. With the election being just next week, it would be expected to have more news stories about the candidates, but there are not enough. I think that this is even more important at the moment than covering the presidential candidates because the election is so soon, while the presidential election does not take place until next year. Voters need to be informed of the news worthy information about the candidates and their policies. This is relevant. IF they covered these candidates more that would help with the elements inclusive and watchdog, and the yardstick local relevance for reasons mentioned above and many more reasons.
For the post, click below:
http://wesizzle.blogspot.com/2015/10/wlky-lacking-presidential-election-news.html
No comments:
Post a Comment