Friday, October 30, 2015

Response to Lucy Calderon's Response to Movies

I like Lucy Calderon's response to the lecture about movies because I can relate to what she says. I also enjoy the movie theater very much because there is a kind of cultural aspect that goes with it where it is a social event. I enjoy the immersive atmosphere very much, and, unless being highly disrespectful, people do not interrupt this immersion. Because of this, movies can really impact people. This is probably why people spend so much money on product placement in movies. People must have the same feeling that this is what reality is like, and so product placement must work well. Also, when people see products over and over again they remember the products and will likely buy them at the store.

The link to Lucy Calderon's blog is below:
http://livinginthefastlucy.blogspot.com/2015/10/another-response-to-lecture-8-movies-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment